Saturday, November 21, 2009

Assassin creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, and much more

Wow, this week has been a huge week in gaming which has led to many people asking me questions, which I will go ahead and answer here, first off I have been busy working on finding all of the modern warfare 2 enemy intel locations, this has prompted me to write a guide on the subject that I hope some of you will find as useful. I have also enjoyed using some of the cool modern warfare 2 killstreaks such as the attack chopper, precision airstrike, and emergency airdrop. However this is not the only game I have been playing, I have also been playing the very new game of assassins creed, I have been searching for all of the assassins creed 2 assassins tomb locations which were very difficult to find, but well worth the work. I have also been playing a game called burtal legend and I have been looking for the brutal legend tab slab locations, another game that has got me hooked is called borderlands which basically takes place way off in the wastelands, another great game that has gotten me looking for borderlands claptrap locations. Finally I rounded off the week with some gaming on Batman Arkham Asylum which I wrote a guide about Batman Arkham Asylum Scarecrow Villain Map. Hope this helps some of you out there. You can also look at our modern warfare 2 best classes page.

No comments:

Post a Comment