Monday, November 23, 2009

An Request By A Reader

Well thanks to Joe for asking me this question about Assassins Creed, here is his question.


"What improvements have they added to this game."

Well let me just say this first, I believe Assassins Creed 2 is much better than assassins creed. They take out the repetitive gameplay while adding in cool new things to find, recently I have told you of a few of these, however in the past days I have found even more goodies, one of these being assassins creed 2 statue locations, these statues help your character in Assassins Creed 2 by giving him more money in  order to buy weapons , armor, and much much more. Another cool feature that was added to the gameplay are glyphs that can be found to unlock cool video that pieces together the story surrounding Assassins Creed. Here is a gudie at assassins creed 2 glyph locations. All of these really enhance the enjoyability of Assassins Creed 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment